ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: Another Update: A Visit to My Brother In Another City

7/08/2008

Another Update: A Visit to My Brother In Another City

I just wanted to leave a short note that I will be away for a day. I am going to visit my brother in a city that is about a three hour drive from my house. But before I go, I took part in a discussion on Blog Catalog about a 4th of July post. My post really was not all that American, Of course its not going to be American, I am Canadian but I did not bash any Americans, just curious about what they do while enjoying national holidays.

I was asked about a couple commercials that were running during our last election here in Canada and I wanted to share them with you here because the message is important. I found both commercials on YouTube and if they don't work I will leave a a direct link to the videos for you. The first one is a clip of a young man not speaking while he has the chance. In the up coming Presidential elections for the US it is important to keep some of these in mind while you decide if you are going to vote or not.




Elections Canada: Vote


The second video is was aired before movies at the Cineplex. Both are important because of the message: "You have a chance to make your voice heard on the national stage by casting a vote. Don't miss your chance to speak." I hope you all enjoy both videos and seriously consider who you want to be your next president on November 4th, 2008.




Apathy is Boring Go Vote PSA

0 comments:

Post a Comment