ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: Ashop Brings You and E-commerce Together

12/13/2007

Ashop Brings You and E-commerce Together

I found some interesting shopping cart software last night while I was searching for news stories to comment on. I didn't really stay on the page for very long, but long enough to read a few of the offers they have. Now this software is mostly for small business' looking to find online customers. If I had my own business and I was looking for some e-commerce software, I would definitely be taking a closer look.

I'm sure your asking why you would use this software, well setting up your own online store is easy and it only takes 10 minutes. They also offer web promotion, design services, domain registration, and have tips to optimize your page to get noticed by search engines. Just getting noticed by search engines is a big deal. I don't know how many times I've visited peoples blogs whose niche is Search Engine Optimization.

When I finally am able to start my own business, if I need any e-commerce solutions, I will definitely go back to their page and sign up. From what I've seen, they have a very competitive price, and from some of the testimonials I read while I was on their website, I'm pretty much sold. How about you? Would you be interested in giving their software the 10 day trial they're offering?

0 comments:

Post a Comment