ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: How does one become a blogger?

11/30/2010

How does one become a blogger?

How does one become a blogger? .... I find myself asking that question more frequently lately. I haven't been actively posting on any one of my three blogs in almost 2 years, got to thinking that maybe it was time to come back and see who wants to listen to me. I have been working on more from my creative writing blog. I don't know when I'll release more of the tale I was spinning on my creative blog. But to get back to my original question...I think you just have to start writing.

I've been face with many bouts of writers block and I think they had a hand in why I have been away. The challenge of the blank page can be daunting, especially when there are things in real life that keep you from getting back on track, at least there was for me. If I remember correctly this blog was my take on current affairs. I think I will have a few new posts coming up in the near future. I don't want to jinx it so lets all keep our fingers crossed!

Moving forward, I am going to have to spend more time reading blogs as well as getting more content for this blog. Can sometimes be a daunting task, but I think I'm up for it. Thanks again for reading and I'll see you all soon!

2 comments:

winning in web said...

Research everything write long hubs that will have value even after an year or two. Choose an ever green topic such as "how to become rich" or "how to become beautiful"

Web Developer India said...

This is such a nice post for me, thanks for share with all.

Post a Comment