ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: The Tank Part 2

11/12/2009

The Tank Part 2

80. Its just another number, except in WoW. My paladin is finally reached level 80. It took a while but now I can fill the roll of tank for heroic dungeons. What a difference!

I have had to re-spec to be able to tank in most heroic dungeons. I took some time to read up on Paladin tanking. One thing I do need to work on is how much health my Paladin has, getting closer to 30k health. My next post will have a tip or two from my own experiences as a tank. Hope you'll come back for it.

5 comments:

Used Cargo Trailers said...

It is fine, if you have alot of plants and hiding places in the tank. My two guppies had babies and they were fine in the tank with the mom! I didnt plan on them having babies so I didnt have an extra tank.

Majik2903 said...

Again, not talking about fish here.

Properties in Bangalore said...

You most likely have fish lice. Seriously, they look like little lice and they can be seen especially in the gravel.

Used Cargo Trailers said...

You most likely have fish lice. Seriously, they look like little lice and they can be seen especially in the gravel. they are parasites and will attach to the skin of fish and cause sores. The worms sound like microworms, another parasite. Sounds like you need a better filter, and a cleaner tank. You also need to get some parasite medicine at the pet store ASAP!

Web Developer India said...

Really nice one on your website. I would like to comment here.

Post a Comment