ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: A Quick Thought About Web Hosting Reviews

8/30/2008

A Quick Thought About Web Hosting Reviews

I found an interesting website hosting page today. I was actually looking into to getting my own domain hosted so I can get a different layout for my blog. I'm happy with the layout I have right now but I would like to at least move to my own domain. Anyway, I wanted to take an opportunity to point you towards it as most of the other bloggers that visit here use free hosted domains.

For those that are trying to make some money from blogging it is much easier for some one to remember how to find your page if you have your own hosted domain. Another thing that is also important if you are looking for your own domain is securing multiple domains. If you can secure a few domains that will redirect those who misspell your domain name you will not be loosing any traffic from typos.

One reason why I like to visit pages like "Web hosting rating" is because it offers reviews of different hosting companies allowing me to compare prices and packages. It is important to get the right hosting package for your needs especially if you are online to make money. I am going to be doing some more exploring through the ratings and reviews found on the page. If you have a few minutes and you would like to move to your own hosted domain, take the time and visit the page. It's worth the time to shop around and find the right offer for your needs, especially if you can save a few dollars in the process.

2 comments:

Domain Registration said...

webhostingrating.com is one of the best site for reviews and ratings of different web hosting provider's. As it helped me well regarding choosing the right provider.

website hosting said...

Wow thank you for your information. It's very helpul for me because I have plan create 9 new sites anymore so i need information like this.

Post a Comment