ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: Card Games

10/19/2007

Card Games

Do you remember the game, Go Fish, or Crazy Eights? I do, thankfully I have learned how to play a variety of other card games. My favourite would have to be Texas Hold 'em Poker. I'm not the greatest player, but I can hold my own when the cards are coming my way. I have tried different websites like Party Poker, but I would have to say the my favourite was always the Texas Hold 'em Poker on Pogo. Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost, but I loved the graphics in the game, even if they were a bit basic.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Texas Hold'em. I play it all the time with my buddies, not really betting anything but it's still fun. Getting two aces on your first hand is quite a thrill.

Post a Comment