ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: A New Month Begins

2/02/2008

A New Month Begins

Well its the start of another month. And even though it is only the second day of the month I am glad that I still have time to create a new post. This month and the following 8 months are going to present me with new challenges in terms of managing two blogs. My full time job has me working very long hours for most of the week and it will be hard for me to continue posting every day or every other day as of late. But thanks to 'Entrecard' I managed to hit the goal I had set for the month of January. I had set a goal to get an average of 30 hits a day to this website and I'm glad that you have stopped by to see what is happening here on 'Majik's Thoughts.' For the month of February, I will continue to work on the unfolding story I have over at Majik's World which is my second blog. I hope you will take a minute or two to have a read through "Dustin's Chronicle."

As for what is up and coming for this month, this blog is currently in the running for the 5th iBlog Cup. I will leave a link at the bottom of this post for any readers who wish to vote for me. I have been recieving quite a few hits from search engines looking for comparisons between Starbucks and Tim Hortons. Back in September of last year when I first started this 'Weblog' I wrote a post called "Tim Hortons Vs Starbucks" and it has brought me quite a few hits from search engines so I will try and write another comparison this month.

Right now I have to head on over to "Majik's World" to create the next installment in "Dustin's Chronicle" so I will finish this post quickly. I know this is not my usual post for this blog but every once in a while we need to go on a tangent. For all of you who take the time to stop by and have a read "Thank you very much" and for all you chain droppers from Entrecard, thanks for stopping in and leaving a momento! Peace out!


iBlogCup.com



Image source: 2008 Calendar

0 comments:

Post a Comment