ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: Attention: Looking for Guest Bloggers Anyone Interested?

7/12/2008

Attention: Looking for Guest Bloggers Anyone Interested?

Yes that's right I have decided that I want to have a Guest Blogger. As for how often, I'm thinking at the bare minimum, once a month. Any guest spot here on Majik's Thoughts will have to keep a Canadian perspective in mind. As my blog is about bringing a Canadian View to the masses, a Canadian blogger would be preferred but any nationality will be accepted. If you are interested in writing a guest post about anything that can reflect a Canadian view or a current event that affects Canada as a whole please leave a comment with your Entrecard User Link or your Blog Catalog user link so I can reach you with more information.

Examples of User ID's I'm looking for to get in touch with anyone interesting in being a guest blogger here:

http://entrecard.com/details/40312 - Entrecard User ID
http://www.blogcatalog.com/user/Majik - Blog Catalog User ID

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good strategy. i do this before but because of more task to do,i cannot contribute to those blog

Post a Comment