ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: Need A Break

3/31/2008

Need A Break



Friends, I have decided that I need to take a brief break. I will not be able to return any dropped cards until this weekend. My shift at work has been changed and I will need the rest of the week to adjust. Sometimes you need to take a break to sort everything out and right now my job is very stressful and need some time to unwind before I start posting again.

I hope you will take some time to explore my archives while I am on this brief hiatus. I also hope that you can understand that every once and a while you need to take a break, a brief vacation if you will. I will be around to answer emails and such but I will not be spending very much time in the blogging world until this coming Saturday. I hope you all can understand and I hope that you will keep visiting in my absence.

Peace out!
Majik

1 comments:

roji said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Post a Comment