ss_blog_claim=8dcabb3175f064b32823a45ed345083b Majik's Thoughts: Need A Break

3/31/2008

Need A Break



Friends, I have decided that I need to take a brief break. I will not be able to return any dropped cards until this weekend. My shift at work has been changed and I will need the rest of the week to adjust. Sometimes you need to take a break to sort everything out and right now my job is very stressful and need some time to unwind before I start posting again.

I hope you will take some time to explore my archives while I am on this brief hiatus. I also hope that you can understand that every once and a while you need to take a break, a brief vacation if you will. I will be around to answer emails and such but I will not be spending very much time in the blogging world until this coming Saturday. I hope you all can understand and I hope that you will keep visiting in my absence.

Peace out!
Majik

0 comments:

Post a Comment